- 252 pages, 19x24,5cm, soft cover
- ISBN 1-85486-050-X
- a practical handbook for the modern kite flyer
- written in1992 by Ron MOULTON and Pat LLOYD
- This book is dealing with kites as an original and winsome
approach. Here are some titles of chapters:
- So, you want to fly a kite?
- Making your own.
- Painting the sky.
- The single line kites, the fighters, the sport kites,
the inflatables, the decorating structures, ... almost everything
is treated, well illustrated, and documented.
- A chapter, about 15 pages is relating kap. It is based
on the techniques used by Tom PRATT, an experienced
kaper. However, the equipment, the conception, and the methodology
used needs stronger kites with tremendous pull, and well
installed winds. The to-day technique is to have lighter
equipment, and simpler methods.
- A good book, with a lot of details, and interesting